WHEN: Friday, September 29, 2023
PreK – 8
WHERE: Markell Hall Field
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Students wear free dress and comfortable walking shoes; rain gear if needed
- Snacks and water will be provided
- Please return all pledges collected by Friday, October 6th
- Fundraising Goal – $50 per student
- Volunteers are needed now, and on the day of the event
- All parents are invited to walk with the students
- Each class/House that has 100% participation in returned envelopes earns a
- Eureka Escape Room (GR 5-8), Summit Trampoline Zone (GR 2-4) and North Coast Gymnatics (GR PreK – 1) gift cards for students that run the most laps.
If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer, please feel free to email PALS at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR reach out to our coordinators Kristina Thayer & Bree Pedersen.
We look forward to a great day! Thank you for your help and support of PALS!