Volunteers are an important part of our school community. There are many jobs that can be done from home, by email or online, that help to support our teachers, students, and fellow families. The Franklin Academy asks that each K-8th family give 30 hrs of time, and each preschool family is asked to give 15 hrs from September 2023 – June 2024. If you would like more information please reach out to PALS directly at email@example.com.
- Scholatic Book Fair Coordinator
- In-Service/Teacher Lunch Coordinator – FILLED
- Outdoor Maintainence Coordinator – FILLED
- Room Parents – FILLED
- Liason between teacher & parents. Coordinate & communicate parties/celebrations/apprecation week to classroom parents
Please note the coordinator roles require an annual comittment and have a set list of tasks associated. The coordinator roles fulfill all required hours for the year. Please reach out to PALS if you are interested in a coordinator role at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Volunteer Opportunties
- Morning Greeter – September: SIGN-UP HERE
- Jog-a-Thon Sept 29th (Fri): SIGN-UP HERE
- Scholastic Bookfair Oct 2-6: SIGN-UP HERE
- Morning Greeter – October: SIGN-UP HERE
Here’s a handy guide to PALS Officers and Project/ Event Leaders. Open positions are BOLD. We encourage volunteers to work together as co-chairs. See a project or event that you like? Grab a friend and start planning! Or talk to a PALS officer to find a new teammate.
2023/2024 PALS OFFICERS & LEADERS
PRESIDENT: Monique Ransom
VICE PRESIDENT: Katy Gormley
TREASURER: Paige Adriance
SECRETARY: Michelle Campbell
PARENT REP TO THE BOARD: Mychel L. Cortese
Robin Hall Parent Rep (Room Parent Coordinators): Erin Morgan
Markell Hall Parent Rep (Room Parent Coordinators): Jeanna Gaffney
O/C Members: Patsy Williams, Allison Caldwell, Lisa Dolar, Ninel S., Nicole Cooley, Kate Hillman, Sasha Smith, Jennifer Pfeiffer, Celine Bressler